If you are planning to setup your business immediately, why not get Singapore Shell Company for sale? AI Accountant Chai Chung Hoong explains the value of Singapore Shell Company in the State of Singapore.
What Will You Gain From A Shell Company?
Chai Chung Hoong is undoubtedly one of the AI Accountant’s top Account Manager in Singapore. He is commended for being the most professional one owing to his brilliant intelligence and experience. As a matter of fact, he has helped many business owners in his extensive 10-year career. If you are ready to startup your business and don’t know what to do with Shell Company for sale, AI Accountant Chai Chung Hoong will guide you through this as well.
What Do You Need To Know About Shell Company Singapore For Sale?
Buying a shell company for sale in Singapore is going to be a legal process but the consultancy you will get from AI Accountant will make sure you follow all rules, code and regulations, especially The Companies Act Section 157 Chapter 50. In addition to it, it can be referred to as a ready-made company that you can take up at any point in your life and you are good to go. Moreover, it is not in operational mode at the moment but once it is bought, you can start your operations right after its procurement. Regardless of its operational mode, a shell company has to follow strict compliance rules. This means that even though there is no progress in terms of functioning and operations, there are rules that need to be followed. It must be up to the mark so that in case of purchase or sale, the company can be started right away.
Following Are The Major Features Of A Shell Company:
- It is a locally registered company (Private Limited Company).
- Every shell company has a local Singapore address (no PO Boxes permitted).
- This company must have a local resident director. This director must be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident of Singapore, or a valid work visa holder including Employment Pass, Entry pass, and Dependent Pass).
- Foreign ownership with 100% shareholder rights.
- The next requirement is to have one Company Secretary who must be a local resident. This person must be employed in 6-months of incorporation.
- A shell company must have one shareholder minimum and this number can go to a maximum of 50.
- A shell company must have more than one foreign or local director (may or may not be stockholders).
- Minimum paid-up capital $1.