One of the most important decisions you will make while choosing a bank account is choosing a mobile banking app. A suitable mobile banking app can enhance your online banking experience; since effective mobile banking apps do more than facilitate access to your bank account – they go beyond and offer numerous attractive features. Let us go through a list of five bank apps in India that provide the most effective online money transfer services.
IDFC First Bank Mobile Banking App
The IDFC FIRST Bank mobile app is one of the most popular apps in the market today. IDFC FIRST Bank has designed this banking app to help customers save more and eventually invest their saved income. Here are the key features of this mobile banking app:
“Auto Pay” and “One-Swipe Pay”
The IDFC FIRST Bank mobile app provides two popular and unique features – Auto Pay and One-Swipe Pay – to effectuate fast and seamless money transfers.
Reliable customer service
IDFC FIRST Bank has one of the most dedicated and responsive customer service teams for mobile apps in India. The bank emphasizes not keeping customers waiting while addressing their queries.
Fast online transfers
The IDFC FIRST Bank mobile app is known for quick and robust online transfers. With multiple methods of transferring money online, such as NEFT, RTGS, UPI, and IMPS, the app offers you a variety of options for fast online transfers.
The USP of this app is the “Track Your Expenses” feature which helps customers categorize their previous transactions and infer learnings from them to earn more money in the future.
The IDFC FIRST Bank mobile app allows you to apply “smart filters” to view transactions and manage them effectively.
Finally, the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app is a UPI (Unified Payments Interface)-enabled app and facilitates fast UPI transactions.
Kotak-811 Mobile Banking App
The following are the features of the Kotak-811 mobile banking app:
- Facility to open a zero-balance savings account
- An internationally accepted debit card
- A well-designed user interface that enables seamless online transactions
Axis Bank Mobile App
Here are the features of the Axis Bank mobile banking app:
- You can conveniently check your bank statements through the app
- The app enables you to change credit card payments to EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments)
- You can also deactivate debit cards temporarily with this app
iMobile Pay mobile app by ICICI Bank
Here are the features of ICICI Bank’s mobile banking app:
- You can pay credit card bills, open Fixed Deposits, and transfer money online using this app
- iMobile Pay app comes enabled with UPI
- You can locate the nearest ICICI Bank ATM with the iMobile Pay app
IDBI Bank GO mobile app
The following are the features of the IDBI Bank GO mobile app:
- A very user-friendly user interface that helps you navigate the app’s features very easily
- The IDBI Bank Go mobile app helps you check bank account statements, make bill payments, transfer funds online, and more.
Choose from any of the above mobile banking apps to benefit from the best mobile banking experience in 2023!