Raksha Bandhan is almost here and there is excitement in the air. Every person who has a brother or a sister will value the special occasion of Rakhi. It is the day when you tie a multi-coloured Rakhi thread on your brother’s wrist while praying for his long life. As a sister, you can also gift him a nice present. If you have an elder brother who is constantly travelling, then it is best to gift him travel-related presents.
Your brother may enjoy travelling to see different parts of the country or he may be touring places due to work-related assignments. Whatever the reason, as a frequent traveller, he is sure to appreciate your Rakhi travel gifts and also put them in good use. It is not easy to pick ideal gift packages for your traveller brother, so it is better if you can tap into the online resources and gain novel ideas.
Check out these travel-related Rakhi gift ideas for brother mentioned below:
- Wireless Headphones – Let your dear brother listen to his favourite kind of music whenever he is travelling with the help of high-quality wireless headphones that can cancel all outer noises. This gadget can make his travel journey stress-free and happy. Find best online gift shops to buy a super branded headphone for your brother this Raksha Bandhan.
- Travel Backpack – The humble backpack is on the list of every traveller’s essential items. If your brother’s old backpack looks dull and frayed, gift him a new one this Rakhi season. A water-proof and long-lasting backpack can be used to keep all his travel-related items safely in one single place. Backpacks can be an ideal Rakhi present for your travel crazy brother and he will always remember you while travelling.
- Gift Card – There are many ways to make your loving brother feel more special during the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan. One of the quickest ways to surprise him is to offer a travel gift card, which he can use anywhere whilst travelling. Cards that provide free dinner at a quality restaurant or voucher codes to buy any item that catches his fancy while travelling will be a thoughtful gift choice and a wonderful gesture that he may never forget.
- Neck Pillow – Yet another travel gift idea for your adorable big brother can be a comfortable neck pillow that supports his neck area and sides when he is airborne or is involved in a long car journey. A neck pillow can give the much-needed support to his aching neck and shoulders. This health-related gift will be one of the things he always remembers to carry with him wherever he goes.
- Duffel Bag – A superior quality duffel bag can be bought in varying colours. It is the perfect accessory for a rushed trip out of town. The lightweight and spacious bag can be used by frequent travellers and even handled roughly without fear of damage. Score a positive point with your brother using such great travel gift ideas.
- Wood Thermal Bottles – Buy trendy double-coated water bottles that can store cold drinks as well as hot drinks. Most thermal bottles are made of non-toxic and safe stainless steel material. You can urge your brother to take it during his trips so that he remains hydrated throughout the journey.
- Solar Chargers – Anyone who is constantly travelling or visiting new places may have to do without electricity, especially when they camp in remote areas. So, purchasing good quality solar chargers that can be charged naturally using the sun’s rays is a wonderful Rakhi gift idea for brother.
- Lightweight Sandals – Travellers know that they cannot do without a cool pair of footwear or sandals. It helps them to relax after a tiring day of wearing stuffy formal shoes. You can pick out popular sandal brands and order a pair via online stores for your brother.
This year, make your big brother happy and proud of you by ordering the most appropriate travel gift for him to be presented during the popular Hindu festival of Raksha Bandhan. Amaze your big brother by gifting something unique and out-of-the-box. Cut out the common online Rakhi gifts like t-shirts or chocolates and give him something that he needs for his domestic and international trips.